Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm 2 months old!






Hello all! Well, as you can see I'm turning into quite a young lady now. I'm 8 weeks old and finally starting to interact with Mom & Dad a little bit. My favorite new thing is smiling just because they get such a kick out of it. I really don't see what the big deal is, most of the time I'm just passing gas. Let's see, what else is new. I go to the doctor on Tuesday for my check-up. Not really looking forward to that one. Mom says I have to get some shots. My cousin Cole told me that if you act like they hurt really bad your parents will be super nice to you that day. I might give that one a try, maybe I'll get a extra bottle out of it or something. Oh, I almost forgot the biggest news. I am finally sleeping in the crib in my own room. Most nights I sleep all night long but sometimes I still wake up and want a bottle. Have to keep Mom and Dad on their toes you know! Well, I think that's it for now. Until next time....

Luv,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment