Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trip to Minnesota





Here are some pictures from me and mom's trip to Minnesota for my cousin Jameson's wedding. It was in Detroit Lakes which was a pretty long trip...about 7 1/2 hours total from Omaha. Good thing we stopped half-way in Sioux Falls at G&G Meeker's house. I didn't give anybody to much of a problem in the car...slept most of the time but you know sometimes you just need to get out to stretch plus those car seats can make you pretty sweaty! I had a great time once we got there. Finally got to meet my great grandparents Virgil and Jean and lots of my other family members. Boy, were they excited to see me! I think my aunt Sandra kissed me like 500 times. Her future grandkids better watch out. Oh well...it feels nice to be loved by so many people. Hopefully, I will get to see them again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Think how many times you were kissed when I took care of you:) Love those babies!!! She is lovely and full of pepper!!

    ReplyDelete