Sunday, January 2, 2011

More Birthday pics...






So, my real birthday fell on a Monday so I didn't actually celebrate until the following Friday when all of my family was around for Thanksgiving. It was alot of fun! I got the coolest stuff....my own recliner chair, a BMW car, building blocks, and a stacking toy to name a few. I even had a miniature cake that Mom made just for me. It was yummy...especially the frosting.

Of course with my birthday, also came another visit to good ol' Dr. Andreson. I like him and all but really?....four shots all on one day. That did not feel good! Besides the shots, it went really well. Doc was please with how well I'm growing and he couldn't believe that I had already been walking for 2 months already. My stats this appointment were 31 in (95%), 23 lbs (55%), and 18.5 in for head circumference (90%).

No comments:

Post a Comment