Tuesday, August 3, 2010





Hey everybody! It has been a little while since I've had the chance to blog. Sorry! It's been kind of a crazy summer. My mom finally passed her nurse practitioner exam and has a new job lined up. I'm looking forward to that cuz now she will have better hours and won't have to work on weekends or holidays. That works out pretty good for me! I'm crawling all over the place and trying to walk now too. Don't really have the walking thing down quite yet...need to work on my balance a little bit more. Oh well, I can move pretty fast just crawling. For some reason my dog Henry doesn't think that is very cool. Fortunately for him, he is still faster than me. I'm eating more grown up foods and can even feed myself (depending on what it is). I'm even using the sippy cup more than the bottle now. Mom and Dad say that I'm growing so fast. I'm not sure they like that part but they sure seem to enjoy watching me do stuff. I can always make them laugh even when they are having a rough day. Pretty good, huh? Well, that's all for now. In a few weeks I go back to the doctor for my 9 month appointment so I will fill you in then with my lastest stats. Until then...

Luv ya,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment