Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm 2 weeks old!










Hey, it's me again. I'm officially 2 weeks old now. My mom and dad can't believe how much I'm changing already. My face is filling out a little bit, I'm gaining weight, looking around more and I'm trying really hard to hold up my head. I go to the doctor tomorrow for my checkup. So far doc says everything looks good. This week has been really good. My dad has been home all week doing things around the house. Boy, he works really hard. Mom says it's because he loves us sooo much. Hopefully, he can teach me some of this stuff some day. Mom is keeping busy to0. I could tell she was a little nervous at first when they brought me home but she is becoming more confident everyday. Firsts this week included meeting my Nana (aka Great Grandma Skradski) and having my first professional photo shoot. Although the photographer got some good pics, I don't see a career for myself as a playboy bunny. I just hate being naked and I definately let everyone know it. I don't understand why mom and dad are always putting clothes on me but for these pictures they took all of my clothes off. Oh, well. I did my best. I will post those pics as soon as my mom gets them. Until next time...
Luv u!
B.




No comments:

Post a Comment