Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Povondra Christmas





Okay, so I know it has been awhile since I last blogged but as you can see I have been a little busy meeting new friends and celebrating my first Christmas. I am almost 6 weeks old now and am experiencing lots of new things. I can hold my head up pretty well and I am still sleeping well at night. I have decided to test my parents a little bit and show my fussy side at times but so far they seem to be handling it well. My first Christmas was pretty good. Mom and I were stuck at home on Christmas Eve because of a "Christmas Blizzard" while Dad was hard at work at the fire station. On Christmas day, Grandma and Papa, Aunt Kelly & Uncle Danny, and Cole came over to our house to eat and open gifts. I got lots of toys, a new blanket, and some money. Daddy already took the money to put in a savings account for me. I guess there won't be any post-holiday shopping for me. Oh well, I don't really need anything. Mom, Dad, and me are going to visit Grandma & Grandpa Meeker and Aunt Katie & Uncle Kelly for New Year's Eve. It will be my first visit to Sioux Falls and Grandma can't wait to show me off to all of her friends. Well, I better get going. Have a lot of packing to do. Until next time...

Luv,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment